✓ All trainings are offered as virtual sessions or in-person, on-demand or public, at Excentis or on-site. Highly interactive and with ample Q&A time! Predefined or tailored to your needs. Default language in English, but we also offer trainings in Dutch, French and German.
The DOCSIS 3.1 Refresher course refreshes in a half a day the fundamental aspects of DOCSIS 3.1.
This course is meant for people who can benefit from a quick refresher of the previous attended DOCSIS 3.1 training. Mainly prior to attending the DOCSIS 4.0 training it is worth considering this quick refresher of the DOCSIS 3.1 fundamentals needed to understand how DOCSIS 4.0 is using them.
It is recommended that the attendee already has a good knowledge of DOCSIS to fully benefit of attending this course.
- A good refreshment/recap of the DOCSIS 3.1 training
- After attending this course, the attendee will have refreshed its understanding of the DOCSIS 3.1 concepts, key issues and advantages and is well prepared to start the DOCSIS 4.0 training.
PART 1: TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
- Increased speeds · Understanding OFDM, subcarriers, pilots, cyclic prefix , windowing roll-off and numerology
PART 2: CABLE MODEM INITIALIZATION AND PROFILE MANAGEMENT
- Locking (PLC, OCD, DPD, NCP)· Ranging and registration · Profile management (OPT, test SID, probing, CM-STATUS)
PART 3: FEATURES
- Advanced Queue Management (AQM) · Hierarchical QoS (HQoS) · PKI signing changes & software upgrade · DOCSIS Low Latency
PART 4: PREPARING FOR THE 3.1 & 4.0 TRANSITION
- Expected scenario’s · Capacity calculation · HFC network readiness · Power levels and physical layer implications · PNM
Get customer training tailored to your needs, topics, levels and profiles, remote or on-premise, for and by actual field engineers with years of experience teaching and implementing.
Stay informed on new trainings!
Sign up here, we ll let you Rnow.
What Our Customers Say About Our Service
Optimized parameters not only resulted in a boost in overall performance, PŸUR even scored a whopping 100% in Download and Upload Data Tests.
No new investment was needed to test Wi-Fi 6E, ByteBlower wireless endpoints are compatible with new devices out-of-the-box. Wi-Fi 7 will be no different!
The Excentis training course exceeded our high expectations. In depth yet accessible to a broad audience. Technical topics but never boring!
Thank you for your excellent work. We found the report very interesting and were happy to see the quality of choices quantified and objectively confirmed.
With support of the Excentis engineering team, we constructed an initial setup and successfully performed a first trial run in less than an hour!
With professional guidance and willing to adapt to our specific needs, we could test the device in a way that makes most sense to our customers. We highly recommend them for your business.