CodeSigner DOCSIS® Signing Tool
The Excentis CodeSigner DOCSIS Signing Tool offers both Cable Modem vendors and operators the ability to sign and co-sign Cable Modem software images, both for real deployment and testing purposes.
- Signing and co-signing of unsigned images or re-signing of signed images
- Co-signing of manufacturer-signed images
- Supports both (Euro)DOCSIS 3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1
- Uses current or predefined timestamp as signing time
- Validates co-signing or manufacturer signatures
- Platform-independent command-line tool written in Java™
- The command line interface makes it scriptable and allows it to integrate with backoffice tools
What does it look like?
It's a command line tool.
The blog post "Using Excentis' DOCSIS Signing Tool to co-sign software images" explains how co-signing software images helps with getting correct and trusted software on all deployed cable modems.