✓ All trainings are offered as virtual sessions or in-person, on-demand or public, at Excentis or on-site. Highly interactive and with ample Q&A time! Predefined or tailored to your needs. Default language in English, but we also offer trainings in Dutch, French and German.
EuroPacketCable 2.0 is the next version of the EuroPacketCable set of specifications. It is based on the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) developed by the 3GPP partnership. This SIP based architecture allows for any IP based service, opposite to EuroPacketCable 1.0/1.5 that only focuses on IP telephony.
This course provides an overview of the IMS technology and the extensions and enhancements defined by EuroPacketCable 2.0. Special focus is given to the residential SIP telephony aspect of EuroPacketCable 2.0, covering architecture, provisioning, QoS and call features.
- Achieve an understanding of the EuroPacketCable 2.0 system
- Understand IMS and how it is an integral part of EuroPacketCable 2.0
- Understand which services are possible using EuroPacketCable 2.0
- Understand EuroPacketCable 2.0 provisioning
- Understand EuroPacketCable 2.0 call features
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
- EuroPacketCable evolution · EuroPacketCable 2.0 reference architecture · 3GPP
PART 2: IMS ARCHITECTURE
- IMS components, S-CSCF · P-CSCF · I-CSCF · HSS · SLF
PART 3: THE IMS SIGNALING PLANE
- The IMS signaling plane explained · SIP · codec negotiation
PART 4: PROVISIONING
- Provisioning in the IMS architecture · provisioning in the EuroPacketCable 2.0 architecture · RSTF provisioning flow · MIB structure overview · RSTF provisioning (digit map,…)
PART 5: CALL FEATURES IN RESIDENTIAL SIP TELEPHONY
- Call feature operation · call feature provisioning
PART 6: SECURITY
- Authentication · privacy
PART 7: QOS
- QoS for EuroPacketCable 2.0
PART 8: IP INTERWORKING AND NAT/FIREWALL TRAVERSAL
- NAT and firewall traversal · STUN/TURN · IPv4 and IPv6 requirements and interworking
Get customer training tailored to your needs, topics, levels and profiles, remote or on-premise, for and by actual field engineers with years of experience teaching and implementing.
Stay informed on new trainings!
Sign up here, we ll let you Rnow.
What Our Customers Say About Our Service
Optimized parameters not only resulted in a boost in overall performance, PŸUR even scored a whopping 100% in Download and Upload Data Tests.
No new investment was needed to test Wi-Fi 6E, ByteBlower wireless endpoints are compatible with new devices out-of-the-box. Wi-Fi 7 will be no different!
The Excentis training course exceeded our high expectations. In depth yet accessible to a broad audience. Technical topics but never boring!
Thank you for your excellent work. We found the report very interesting and were happy to see the quality of choices quantified and objectively confirmed.
With support of the Excentis engineering team, we constructed an initial setup and successfully performed a first trial run in less than an hour!
With professional guidance and willing to adapt to our specific needs, we could test the device in a way that makes most sense to our customers. We highly recommend them for your business.