Training program practical information
|Not scheduled or full - keep me informed|
1 and 2
3 to 6
7 and up
ByteBlower is a TCP/IP traffic generator/analyzer tool to perform exhaustive tests on IP networks and networking equipment, either in a lab environment or in real-life networks.
This 1-day workshop provides a detailed overview of ByteBlower. It covers the ByteBlower components, the flexibility of the GUI and the power of the API. The ByteBlower server, including the installation and update process, is also covered in detail.
The target audience for this workshop are all users of the Excentis ByteBlower traffic generator.
Workshops are only available when a company contracts to host it for a group of participants.
What can you expect?
- Achieve a comprehensive understanding of ByteBlower, its components and software
- Get a grasp of the possibilities of ByteBlower
- An interactive workshop with examples, questions and answers.
PART 1: INTRODUCTION TO BYTEBLOWER
- Main concepts of ByteBlower and traffic testing
PART 2: THE BYTEBLOWER SERVER
- The ByteBlower server, the installation and update process.
PART 3: THE BASICS OF THE BYTEBLOWER GUI
- The first steps with the GUI: the wizards, the views, ...
PART 4: IPv4 TESTING USING THE BYTEBLOWER GUI
- Full possibilities of the ByteBlower GUI for testing IPv4 networks. (unicast, multicast, ... )
PART 5: IPv6 TESTING USING THE BYTEBLOWER GUI
- Full possibilities of the ByteBlower GUI for testing IPv6 networks. (unicast, multicast, ... )
PART 6: THE BYTEBLOWER COMMAND LINE INTERFACE
- Running tests without a graphical environment.
PART 7: INTRODUCTION TO THE BYTEBLOWER TCL INTERFACE
- An initiation to automation and scripting using the ByteBlower TCL API.
Basic understanding of data communication and IP.