Wi-Fi is getting a very strong momentum, just look at the uptake of Wi-Fi in smartphones, tablets and even TVs and other A/V equipment. This is creating great opportunities, but also big challenges. The industry is moving fast: new standards are being developed as we speak, new products and services are being rolled out at a high pace. But how do you keep control of this? Certification by the Wi-Fi Alliance® is only a first step: you have to go way further, and Excentis will help you do this.
Our testing experts work with Wi-Fi products every day. Examples of testing areas that we cover:
- Physical level (MIMO, interference aspects with DOCSIS products, etc)
- MAC level functionality, security, community Wi-Fi etc
- Management, configuration and troubleshooting (SNMP, TR-069, HTTP, etc)
- Performance, stability and interoperability testing (e.g., interoperability between specific Wi-Fi client device and different Cable Gateways)
Wi-Fi Performance Validation / Benchmark
We offer a Wi-Fi performance validation and benchmarking test service that is representative and reproducible! Read more about it.
Training and consultancy
Note that Excentis also offers a specialized training, "Wi-Fi Technology and Services", as well as consultancy services in various domains: architecture design, test plan development, auditing, troubleshooting, etc.
- State-of-the-art test environment (Wi-Fi reference house, anechoic chamber, robot for automatic measurements, temperature chamber,...)
- Reliable partner with proven track record. As the official certification test lab for the European cable market we're best known for our thoroughness of testing Cable Modem, E-MTA, Set-Top Box, Gateway, Router and CMTS gear.
- Neutral and independent agency.
- Highly experienced test engineers with in-depth knowledge. Excentis is also the main contributor to the Wi-Fi specifications for European Cable Modem Gateways.
- Flexibility: we match your exact needs.
Questions on anything you read? Seen anything interesting? Contact us and let us help.