Solutions for Service Providers
From rapidly changing technologies, shifting customer demands and fierce competition through to supply chain shortages: disruption is huge for you, as a service provider.
We don’t claim we can help you solve every challenge, yet there’s one thing we’re particularly good at: helping you to deliver an exceptional level of service, so that you can keep a competitive edge.
8 in 10 customers
see the world as ALL digital and expect nothing but seamless digital experiences.
Service providers will have to double down to meet those expectations.
Forrester Predictions 2022
Network consultancy for service providers
We know your business and your challenges. And chances are you know us too. Since the start of the (Euro)DOCSIS® standard, over 20 years ago, Excentis has been helping countless service providers like you, across the globe, to select, test and validate their network technology, troubleshoot their network and deepen and broaden their knowledge.
Here’s how we can help you:
Monitor and improve the quality of experience for your customers
Excentis is continuously seeking new ways of testing equipment as close as possible to the end-user experience. The testing tools we build provide you with crystal-clear insights on how to improve the quality of experience for your customers:
- Measure (or let us measure) network traffic KPIs to understand how well all of today’s applications will run on your access network or wireless environment, with our ByteBlower traffic generator/analyzer and the ByteBlower Endpoint app.
- Let us evaluate and compare your Wi-Fi solutions in a realistic environment with realistic user scenarios. Make use of our Wi-Fi test house to ensure or proof you can offer your customers the most reliable, fastest and highest-coverage Wi-Fi solution.
Discover more about
Keep your customers loyalVideo streaming, video conferencing, gaming or the upcoming Metaverse applications put new demands on connectivity. Consumers expect flawless internet service. And they are relentless, changing service providers in the blink of an eye. Keep them on board: exceed their expectations and anticipate and resolve customer issues before they occur.
- Reach out to our experts to pinpoint and fix any performance, stability or Quality of Service/Quality of Experience issue that crops up in your cable network.
- Trust our testing services in our Wi-Fi house or ByteBlower Endpoint to demonstrate the strengths and weaknesses of your Wi-Fi solutions.
- Go proactive: our NetExaminer tool helps you to identify and fix issues in your cable network before they become a customer issue.
We are the experts
- We’re the experts – ever since the DOCSIS standard was launched.
- We have a well-equipped lab with our very own state-of-the-art solutions – ByteBlower traffic generator, XRA-31 DOCSIS real-time analyzer, Wi-Fi house – to help us validate and test devices and pinpoint any problem cropping up.
- We work in close cooperation with your engineering, product marketing, … teams to deliver the test results that matter most, and within the desired timelines.
- We’re independent: a trusted, unbiased partner, for operators as well as vendors.
Stay on top of your gameGet up to speed on today’s DOCSIS and Wi-Fi technologies in no time and gain an overview of what you can do to create a better network experience for your customers.
Excentis is an expert team of network, hardware and software engineers, testers and trainers, with decades of lab and field experience, a passion for optimization, automation and natural aversion to latency. How can we help?
Bouygues Wi-Fi 6E gateway and CPE device testing with ByteBlower
Bouygues Telecom selected ByteBlower to test its Bbox portfolio of CPE devices and validate their performance and continuously validate new functionality on their existing Bbox solutions and test completely new CPEs, like the latest Bbox ultym that supports Wi-Fi 6E.Explore this case
Lowering latency in the PŸUR DOCSIS network
How we helped PŸUR to reduce latency dramatically and increase the user experience of their customers as confirmed by last year’s "connect" test rankings!Explore this case
LTE Interference Testing
It's already well-known that LTE deployments have an impact on the quality of the services that are offered by cable operators to their customers. Signals of LTE handsets can easily get picked up by TV sets, set top boxes, or even by coaxial cabling.Explore this case
Home Gateway Testing
Cable operators are deploying advanced home gateways instead of simple cable modems. New advanced services, the transition to IPv6 and the ever increasing number of connected devices push such gateways to support a multitude of services and devices — fundamentally increasing development time and deployment complexity.Explore this case
Stay informed with news, cases and tips from experts.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Be informed and inspired by an expert team of network, hardware and software engineers, testers and trainers.