Excentis offers a wide range of services in the area of Remote PHY (R-PHY).
Lab as a service
Connect your R-PHY equipment in our lab (with multiple cores) and get remote access to specific test equipment or test automation, to save on testing investments (labs, network components, test equipment, engineers).
- HW testing - Verifying compliance to PHY specification (SC-QAM, OFDM/OFDMA)
- Long term stability tests - With real life traffic and true field conditions.
- Load testing - Fully loading the system with tens to hundreds of cable modems all passing traffic.
- Soak testing - Extending stability and load testing in a temperature controlled chamber to test under harsh temperature conditions.
- Performance testing - Veryfing performance in areas of PHY, traffic load, time to provision/recover, etc.
- Interoperability testing - Testing interoperability between Core en RPD devices, for example with different RF configurations (channel sizes, FFT sizes, modulations, CP, RP, exclusions, probing interval, …), with PTP grandmaster clock using different PTP profiles, etc.
- Functional (feature) testing - E.g., OOB (Out of Band), PNM (Proactive Network Maintenance), failure recovery, 2000 byte frames, etc.
- Operator specific acceptance test plans - Executing test plans required by operators.
Follow a course on R-PHY and Distributed CCAP Architectures in general.
Other expert services
- Test plan development
- Test lab buildout
- Test automation
- Issue troubleshooting
Find out how we can help you and contact us now.