A lot of countries have their own specifications for the POTS interface (the analog telephone line). To be sure that your telephony adapters (E-MTA, ATA, voice gateway,…) are behaving compliant against the regulations of your country, you can count on our know-how and experience to verify every single parameter.
- Ringing frequency, cadence and delay
- Caller ID (FSK, DTMF, line reversal, timing, signal levels, calling name and number delivery …)
- Supervisory tones (dial tone, busy tone, congestion tone, ring back tone,…): frequencies, cadences, levels, delay
- DTMF tone detection, levels, frequency accuracy
- Voice levels (A/D gain, D/A gain, end-to-end gain)
- Voice quality, MOS, delay, jitter