Excentis is located in the city centre of Ghent. You can follow the directions below to reach us. There's also a printable version of the route description.
The international airport of Belgium is "Brussels Airport Zaventem".
On the lowest level you will find the airport’s own railway station, Brussel-Nationaal-Luchthaven, accessible by lift and escalator from the arrivals hall. There are several connections to Ghent.
You can take a train directly to Ghent. When you arrive in Ghent St. Pieters railway station, you can take a bus (55 or 58) or you can take a taxi.
For the schedule of the train Brussels airport - Ghent St. Pieters, please visit the website of the National Railway Company (NMBS) .
Arriving from E40 (Oostende/Brussel) or from E17 (Antwerpen/Kortrijk)
- follow the directions "Gent-Centrum" until you arrive at the end of the motorway (this is where the map starts)
- continue passed 2 traffic lights until you arrive at a T-junction
- take a right turn and continue until you arrive at a roundabout
- take the roundabout for 3 quarters and enter the "Keizer Karelstraat"
- continue along the "Keizer Karelstraat" that changes into the "St. Jacobsnieuwstraat"
- at a restaurant "Santiago" take a right turn; you are now in the "Gildestraat"
- alternatively, to park your car first: follow the signs for public underground parking "P1 Vrijdagmarkt" or "P2 Reep" (they are equally nearby)
For your stay in Ghent you won't need a rental car, everything is on walking distance (unless you booked a hotel that's not in the city centre of course).